Five Advantages of Teflon™ Industrial Coating Services
While Teflon™ has earned a name for itself in the cooking industry, Teflon™ coating services provide many more uses throughout various industries. The number of industrial uses for this material is nearly endless. It seems like someone is constantly coming up with a new and innovative way to use it, and it is very easy to see why.
Of course Teflon™ is known for its non-stick features, but there are many other reasons Teflon™ coating services are essential for industry. In some cases, they are the difference between a machine that’s operating efficiently and one that’s not.
Here are five advantages of Teflon™ coating services:
- The electrical properties of Teflon™ are unparalleled. In cases where you’re dealing with various frequencies, there is no better sealant than Teflon™. Its dissipation factor is low, and yet Teflon™ has high dielectric strength.
- Most chemicals don’t affect Teflon™. Most industries use some type of chemical, and Teflon™ coating services will keep other materials covered so that those hazardous chemicals won’t harm them.
- Teflon™ is heat and cold resistant. Not all kinds of coatings can withstand both blazing hot and freezing cold temperatures, especially those as extreme as 600 degrees Fahrenheit or -454 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Since Teflon™ is non-stick, it basically cleans itself. Teflon™ coating services are a great way to keep machines clean because liquids just slide right off of surfaces that are coated with it.
- The coefficient of friction is low. There are several types of Teflon™ coatings, but they are all very smooth and do not put up much resistance, so any moving parts that are coated with it slide gently and easily.
Teflon™ coating services are not something most businesses think about. Teflon™ is one material that operates seamlessly without anyone even having to think about it once it has been applied. Of course as with anything, it’s important to have a professional help you determine which kind of Teflon™ coating services will work best for you. There are many different options, and a professional who regularly works with these types of coatings will be better able to help you make the right decision.
Toefco provides complete Teflon™ coating services. Their experts have the knowledge you need in order to ensure that the Teflon™ coating you get is exactly what you need. Toefco is also a premier License Industrial Applicator for these coatings, a distinction the company has held for more than 50 years.